MINI DOC “HIGH SURF WARNING” HITS OUTSIDETV.COM AND STREAMING PLATFORMS
TAUBLIEB FILMS RACKS UP FILM FESTIVAL WINS FOR A SLATE OF PROJECTS
TAUBLIEB FILMS BRANCHES INTO FINANCIAL VIDEOS WITH NEW SERIES
SLATE OF NEW PROJECTS UNDERWAY!
“HIGH SURF WARNING” HITS OUTSIDE TV AND STREAMING PLATFORMS
“High Surf Warning” is a fast-paced, fully immersive chronicle of the extraordinary 2020-21 big wave season, the most epic in the history of the sport.
Capturing footage from around the globe, this min-doc directed by multiple Emmy-winning filmmaker Paul Taublieb follows massive winter swells and the international cadre of big wave surfers who chase them, from the rugged cliffs of the small Portuguese fishing village of Nazarè, to the crushing Hawaiian tubes at Jaws on Maui, to the cold water, five-story giants at Mavericks in Northern California, capturing all the incredible action from land, sea, and sky. The cast reads like a “who’s who” of the world’s top big wave riders, including Hawaii’s @kai_lenny, @makuarothman, and @billykemper, Portugal’s @nic_von_rupp, France’s @justinedupont33, and South African @mattbromleysurf, all of whom catch some of the best rides of their lives and reveal their thoughts in insightful, soul-bearing interviews.
“High Surf Warning” was produced by TAUBLIEB Films in association with Monster Energy, producers Susan Cooper, Stacy Transou, and Paul Taublieb. Executive Producers Mark Hall, Mitch Covington, Sam Pontrelli, and Dan McHugh. Co-directed, written, and narrated by Sam George. Director of Photography and editor Wesley Forsyth, Associate Producer and second camera, David Clark. Producers for OutsideTV, Rob Faris and Brian Emerson.
Check the teaser here
Watch the full mini-doc here! http://outside. tv/highsurfwarning
FILM FESTIVAL AWARD-WINNING FRENZY FOR TAUBLIEB FILMS!
Over the past few months, a variety of TF projects have been honored with a small cascade of film festival awards. Highlights include:
“No Regrets: JB Mauney,” about the greatest bull rider in history, which can be seen here, has accolades that include:
– BEST DOCUMENTARY – LOS ANGELES FILM FESTIVAL,
– BEST DOCUMENTARY SHORT AWARD OF EXCELLENCE – LAS VEGAS MOVIE AWARDS
– WEBBY AWARD – HONOREE BRANDED SPORTS VIDEO
– BEST SHORT FILM FINALIST – LONDON SHORT FILM AWARDS
– BEST SPORTS VIDEO/PLATINUM AWARD – MUSE CREATIVE AWARDS
Special thanks Executives in Charge for Monster Energy, Mitch Covington & Tom Norwood. ALSO – BIG NEWS coming soon on a new JB project!
FERRARI: La Nuova Dolce Vida in America: Adam Levine,” where TAUBLIEB Films produced and Paul Taublieb was selected as a director, joining directors from Japan, Italy, China and other countries in each doing an individual film for the global release of the new model, the Roma. (You can see the film here)
– GRAND WINNER – COMMERCIAL/MARKETING – NEW YORK VIDEO AWARDS
– CANOPUS WINNER – ONLINE VIDEO – VEGA DIGITAL AWARDS
– WINNER – INTERNATIONAL WEB MARKETING AWARDS
– AWARD OF EXCELLENCE – BEST ADVERTISING FILM – LAS VEGAS FILM AWARDS
– PLATINUM AWARD WINNER – AUTOMOTIVE – MUSE CREATIVE AWARDS
– SPECIAL SELECTION – LOS ANGELES FILM AWARDS
– WINNER – BEST SPORTS ONLINE CAMPAIGN – INTERNET ADVERTISING AWARDS
– SILVER WINNER – W3 CREATIVE AWARDS
– PLATINUM AWARD – SPORTS VIDEO – MUSE CREATIVE AWARDS
– AWARD OF EXCELLENCE – BEST WEBSERIES – LAS VEGAS MOVIE AWARDS
“BLINK OF AN EYE” – acclaimed, theatrically-released feature doc about the fateful friendship between Michael Waltrip and Dale Earnhardt
– WINNER – GOLD, BEST DOCUMENTARY – NEW YORK FILM AND TV AWARDS
– HONOREE – SPORTS DOCUMENTARY – WEBBY AWARDS
– AWARD OF EXCELLENCE WINNER – IMPACT DOCUMENTARY AWARDS
– SILVER AWARD SPORTS VIDEO – W3 CREATIVE AWARDS
– FINALIST/HONORARY MENTION – CYNOPSIS SPORTS MEDIA AWARDS
– FINALIST – BEST FEATURE DOCUMENTARY (PENDING) – UK INTERNATIONAL MOTORSPORTS AWARDS
“Blink” is available on iTunes, Amazon Prime and all other major streaming platforms
Note: Previous film festival awards for TAUBLIEB Film projects include two Sports Emmy awards, Maui Film Festival, International Motor Sports Awards, Surfer Poll, and Malibu International Film Festival, among numerous others for a variety of projects.
TAUBLIEB FILMS EXPANDS INTO PERSONAL FINANCE CONTENT WITH ROOT FINANCIAL PARTNERS!
Expanding our portfolio of branded, commerce-oriented content, we recently launched a series of on-line videos hosted by James Conole, CEO of Root Financial Partners. These cover a wide-range of topics around retirement and 360-degree financial planning.
These were co-directed by Paul Taublieb and Susan Cooper of TAUBLIEB Films, with Ari Taublieb serving as creative consultant, with Ari also working with James at RFP as an advisor.
Check link here to see a sample video.
Other TF Updates:
– Development of the award-winning feature documentary, “Blink of an Eye” into a feature film by Sony Pictures/Screen Gems continues towards production!
– TF has secured feature rights to the book “Surf, Sweat & Tears” the story of the epic life and mysterious death pro surfer and distant heir to the British throne, Ted Deerhurst. Being developed with producer and writer Alan White.
– Big announcement soon about a new, branded-content series on the gigantic Twitch platform at TF makes major move into gaming. Details soon of a three-episode series with major consumer brand.
– TF has inked a multi-year extension with Monster Energy to continue to serve as their strategic content and media production agency
– TF has secured the rights to a former CIA agent and the story of global undercover operative with a key character who is a combination of a “Jewish James Bond” and “Forrest Gump,” and whose clandestine work on behalf of the US Government intersected with presidents, dictators and despots on a global basis and impacted the course of history. Being developed into a multi-part dramatic series.