TAUBLIEB FILMS TUNE-IN ALERT & UPDATE
OLYMPIC AND X GAMES CHAMPION JAMIE ANDERSON ON ABC NETWORK
“BEING” AS PART OF “WORLD OF X GAMES”
SATURDAY, DEC. 5TH, 4PM ET/1PM PT
Directed & Produced By PAUL TAUBLIEB
Executive Producer: SUSAN COOPER
DP: CHRIS ZAM, Editor: PHIL HAMER
Executives in Charge for ESPN: ESTHER VANHUYSTEE, PETER DELLARIA & TIMOTHY REED
CHECK OUT THE “Being” TEASER HERE:
OTHER TAUBLIEB FILMS NEWS:
FERRARI CORSO PILOTA
– Recently completed a shoot for Ferrari covering their Corso Pilota driving and race experience program, shooting at Circuit of the Americas in Austin, TX. Paul Taublieb Director/Producer, Chris Zam and Dave Warshaueur DP’s, Susan Cooper Executive Producer and Creative Director, Stacy Transou Coordinating Producer.
MONSTER GOES SPRINT CUP RACING WITH KURT BUSCH
– Produced the launch video for Monster Energy’s partnering with Kurt Busch to campaign in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Championships, with the video debuting on NBC’s NASCAR coverage and across Monster’s social media channels. Mitch Covington Executive Producer, Ash Hodges Creative Director. Check it out here: https://vimeo.com/143177980
“UNCHAINED”, NARRATED BY JOSH BROLIN, TO BE RELEASED
– TAUBLIEB Films’ feature documentary “Unchained: The Untold Story of Freestyle Motocross,” narrated by Academy Award-nominated actor Josh Brolin, and starring Travis Pastrana, Brian Deegan, Carey Hart, Mike Metzger, Jeremy Stenberg, Seth Enslow and many more is nearing completion and a major, multi-platform distribution deal has been secured, details to be announced. “Unchained” was produced, directed and written by Paul Taublieb, and also co-directed and co-produced by Jon Freeman of Crusty Demons of Dirt. Executive Producers include Susan Cooper, Josh Brolin, Mark Hall, Mitch Covington, Sam Pontrelli and Dana Nicholson.
“THE RIGHT” STILL (VIRALLY) PUMPING
– The short film “The Right: A Story of Oz Slab Fury,” produced and directed by Paul Taublieb, has become a viral hit, with over four million views and also touring nationally as part of the Telluride Mountain Film Festival. To check it out click here: https://vimeo.com/124007383
JOEY CURTIS (“BLUE VALENTINE”, “GIRL ON THE EDGE”) CULT SCREENWRITER TO PEN SURFER CARTEL THRILLER
– Award-winning screenwriter Joey Curtis (“Blue Valentine”, “Girl on the Edge”) has been engaged to write the surf-action thriller, “Run for the Border,” set in Baja and the world of Cartels, a joint production between TAUBLIEB Films and Good Deed Entertainment.
CIVIL WAR MINI-SERIES
– Award-winning screenwriter Ron Parker (“Hatfields & McCoys”), along with writer Steve Hawk (editor, “Surfer” magazine; writer, “John from Cincinnati”, “Numb3rs”), is developing and writing a mini-series on a fact-based Civil War-era drama, “Blue South,” (working title) with Paul Taublieb, Susan Cooper and Mitch Covington, producing along with legendary Hollywood producer Roger Birnbaum.